Tim and the Tin Titan

9.12.03

And on that note...
I sometimes wish I could corner the people I see on TV with real questions that are going to put them in a bind, not the reporter's "hard questions". One recent example was the superintendent for the school where a boy was suspended because he said "gay" in class. Now, this man says that the suspention was because the child was being disruptive in class. I would like to be able to have him on the air and ask "If the child was being disciplined for being disruptive, why did he have to write `I will not say gay in class` and not `I will not be disruptive in class`?" and "If the child was being disciplined for being disruptive, why was only the fact that he said the word gay written on the report?". And don't give up till you have a real answer. I am just tired of people blatantly lying and getting away with it.